ExodusMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to ExodusMs's forum site. The server is run by our owner Collin and is NON-HAMACHI! The forum owned by me.

2 posters

About/How to play Korean MapleStory

Captain Jack
    Captain Jack
    GM of ExodusMS/Mod of the forums. Remember: We gots banhammers and arent afraid to use them.

Number of posts : 54
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

About/How to play Korean MapleStory Empty About/How to play Korean MapleStory

Post  Captain Jack Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:40 am

Ok so heres the deal. Me and Collin (tespia) Are going to try our kMS. We are hoping to pick up a little korean and play knights of cygnus. We would like EVERYONE to join us! But wed all have to be in the same server... So heres the DL link and if you computer cant type korean ill have to sign you up

http://maplestory.nexon.com/?ST=nexon&PS=gameprom&BN=maplestory

This will either bring you DIRECTLY to the download link or main maplestory page. Ur lucky i know more about korean than you think. The koreans have 2 main alphabets. Korean and well english. So this will mak eit a LOT easier to explain. You should see a top bar with SOME of them with english below. The last one with english should say help desk. Go ONE over and thats the download. The download button is in english. If you want to register thats another story. Pretty dam complicated...

-Things needed-
    1) HotSpot shield (This allows you to go to places that would normally block your IP including ANY maple server =))
    Download:
    http://www.download.com/Hotspot-Shield/3000-2092_4-10594721.html

-Tut-

1) open KSP maker.exe ( any Korean social securty number generator you can find. NO TALK ABOUT THIS DIRECTLY ON THE FORUMS)
    2) click the middle part where there is date.
    3) make year to 1991
    4) write down the year, month, and date(MUST, you have to use this info where ever in nexon once you register with this
    5) the upper middle part is the gender change. First one is male and second one is female
    6) click 만들어요! in the upper left corner
    7) you will see a code in the right side
    Cool write that down
    9) go to www.nexon.com (YOU MUST USE INTERNET EXPLORER)
    10) if you see the left side corner, there is a little login page. click the black thing at the bottom of login page.
    11) click the blue box that has 2 person in it
    12) check the boxes and click the box at the bottom to proceed
    13) here is where it gets little trickie. the first box 이름 means name. You have to put a korean name. in order to see these koeran letters I put in this forum, you have to change your computer setting to see korean letters.
    this is boys name:
    박상준
    this is girls name:
    김선경
    put this in the first box
    14) the next box is where you put korean security password put the code you got. Example: if you have 1111111111111, you put 111111 in the first one and put the rest in the next one.
    15) now you are set to register!! DDDDDD happy?
    16) click enter and you will reach a registering page
    17) first box is your ID, second is your nickname for nexon forum, 3rd is password, 4th is rewrite password, 5th is password question, 6th is password answer, 7th is year(put the date u created in the generator even the month, and date), 8th is month(put in number: if ur november put 11), 9th is date, 9th is telephone area district, 10th first 3 digit o.O, 11th next 4 digit, 12th cell company digit(put any), 13th first three digit, 14th next 4 digit, 15th: look at right side of 15th and u will see a box that says 우편번호 click it. write 명일동 in the box and enter and click the address that appears. 16th is you just put anything you want LOL, 17th too o.O its part of address, 18th put email, 19th is your school, copy 고명 and paste. then click any school u see. 20th is your job, choose any, 21th is about you, 22th(ok this is where you will all get stuck. You will have to send me an image to type it in korean so u can copy and paste. put the images in this topic so i can respond. don't pm i don't like it o.O.
    18) you are done registering!!!
    19) now register KMS -_-
    20) go to http://maplestory.nexon.com
    21) click the first box that at the bottom of the little login page(u will see two boxes <<first box>>)
    22) click orange box at the bottom
    23) type in the same code you got from the generator
    24) proceed and click orange box at the bottom again
    25) another registering page 1st is maple ID(has to be in email format: example: qqqqq@hotmail.com) and click the box next it to check. 2nd is pass(english + number), 3rd is rewrite pass, 4th is the nexon id u created, 5th is the password of ur nexon id.
    26) click orange box at the bottom again to proceed
    27) now ur done registering for ms
    28) click the 5th colum of the top section (download)
    29) click the big red box that says 게임다운로드 with an arrow in it. u are all set.
    Collin
    Collin
    GM of ExodusMS/Mod of the forums. Remember: We gots banhammers and arent afraid to use them.

Number of posts : 14
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

About/How to play Korean MapleStory Empty Re: About/How to play Korean MapleStory

Post  Collin Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:01 am

ok, this is a great tut, but what am i supposed to do if hotspot shield wont connect? Ive searched on google, but didnt find anything, so i need to know if you know of any way to fix this.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:01 am