ExodusMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to ExodusMs's forum site. The server is run by our owner Collin and is NON-HAMACHI! The forum owned by me.

[Important]Things about GMs

Captain Jack
    Captain Jack
    GM of ExodusMS/Mod of the forums. Remember: We gots banhammers and arent afraid to use them.

Number of posts : 54
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

[Important]Things about GMs Empty [Important]Things about GMs

Post  Captain Jack Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:43 pm

Do not fake who you are. You will loose all respect from everyone. No one cares as long as you be yourself. Now for some things about our GMs

Captain Jack: (ME)
    Name: Luke
    Preffered name: Either Captian Jack or Luke.
    Age: 14. You may think of me as young but im anything but. I act much older than i am. If you are older here is your warning. NEVER TALK DOWN TO ME. I DO NOT TAKE IT ONE BIT. THIS IS YOUR WARNING. IF YOU IGNORE THIS, IT IS NOT MY FAULT. THIS IS MARKED AS IMPORTANT SO OBVIOUSLY IT IS.
    What I do: I code java script for this server.
    Things about me: I am a GRAMMER NAZI. This means that i use proper grammer all the time. Im not an actual nazi. and i hate being called young. I hate it when old people talk down to me. I dont get any shit at school. When your like me you dont get shit. Im usually quiet in school, but everyone knows if they mess with me there not going to win. Ive spent 3 years perfecting my own style of karate that i have yet to name. 2 Hours every other day of training. Not many people know this but EVERYONE stays back from me. I will not take swearing or acting childish around me. If i see someone talking in caps, i assume there angry and will jail them. Its simple. I dont like angry people. So dont get angry around me. Please, just dont do it. Its simple. I play a lot. I love what i do. I love hanging with friends and i do have a life. I go out almost every weekend and friday. So dont expect me to be here like most of you are.

Collin (Idk his GM name...)
    Idk anything about hiim really... I know him in real life but still... Ill have him write his own as the other GMs will have to

AND I AM OBVIOUSLY NOT A GRAMMAR NAZI, SINCE I DONT CAPITALIZE IT WHEN I SAY I!!!~~~