ExodusMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to ExodusMs's forum site. The server is run by our owner Collin and is NON-HAMACHI! The forum owned by me.

2 posters

April Fool's Virus

Poll

Do you think the April Fools Virus is a hoax?

[ 0 ]
    April Fool's Virus Bar_left0%April Fool's Virus Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    April Fool's Virus Bar_left100%April Fool's Virus Bar_right [100%] 

Total Votes: 1
    Collin
    Collin
    GM of ExodusMS/Mod of the forums. Remember: We gots banhammers and arent afraid to use them.

Number of posts : 14
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

April Fool's Virus Empty April Fool's Virus

Post  Collin Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:57 pm

Ok, I was watching the news today, and they were talking about a variation of the Conficker.co worm that is capable of completely comandeering your computer. (that means taking it over). There are rumors that this virus, the April Fool's Virus is a huge hoax, since it is programed to activate on April 1st. So, YOU need to vote. Do YOU think it's a hoax? I, personally, do not. Because it HAS infected computers, but it's latent, or inactive. Also, Luke ([GM]Windia) claims he has created a JavaScript to delete the virus, but it's crude. It erased half his comp... >.> so, VOTE NAO DAMMIT! xD
    Captain Jack
    Captain Jack
    GM of ExodusMS/Mod of the forums. Remember: We gots banhammers and arent afraid to use them.

Number of posts : 54
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

April Fool's Virus Empty Re: April Fool's Virus

Post  Captain Jack Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:40 pm

Ha. I fixed it. Kinda. It still deletes a lot of extra stuff it shouldnt. Its the most crude anti-virus out there but it works. And it cant be outdated since it goes by the encryption level.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:12 pm