ExodusMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to ExodusMs's forum site. The server is run by our owner Collin and is NON-HAMACHI! The forum owned by me.

4 posters

My app Steven[Kobe]

deandark

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2009-03-12

My app Steven[Kobe] Empty My app Steven[Kobe]

Post  deandark Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:27 pm

Name:Steven[Kobe]

Why do you wish to be a GM?: Because i so love this sever that why and be come to GM and i will make this sever grow up and have FUN!
    How will you help the server?: I'll ban Hacker <lol> Twisted Evil and i will help everyone but not listen all to them. And i will invite alll my friend to go play this BEST sever<they are so love MS too> Laughing
    How much expirience do you have as a GM?: [color=green]I have alot EXP but i just know little bit command. I need to teach more.<lol>
    Things about yourself. 1~2 paragraphs. 6~7 sentences per paragraph please!:My favorite game is MS that why i usually play this game and i play it 4-5 hours on 1 day. My birthday is 1-3-1991, that is my happy day in year. I like Basketball. Im so Smart in subject Math. and i like to talk with my friend on Yahoo.Im helpful and FUNY Guy. I also have very bad grammar!
    Some things about you that may be able to help us decide if you can be a GM:I've been a GM in ChickenMS and ForeverMS.
    Thank you for read my app.
    <if you want talk to me i have Email: youngt_95@yahoo.com> Thank you again cya Steven[Kobe]
    [GM]Demethos

Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2009-02-22

My app Steven[Kobe] Empty Re: My app Steven[Kobe]

Post  [GM]Demethos Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:42 pm

it's better if u get your frineds to play now soo then u'll hae a better chance of being a gm becasue we want more players to play and i don't think there gonna get any more gms until we get more players soo if u get them now you might be a gm:) but yeah
    deandark

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2009-03-12

Post  deandark Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:05 pm

sure! now this sever have me and 2 more new ppls already
    i will invite more!!! Laughing
    Collin
    Collin
    GM of ExodusMS/Mod of the forums. Remember: We gots banhammers and arent afraid to use them.

Number of posts : 14
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  Collin Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:25 pm

NOOOOO! DO NOT INVITE ANYONE ELSE! WE DONT WANT NEXON TO SHUT US DOWN! THEYRE GOING MAD DELETING PSERVERS NOW! DO NOT-I REPEAT-DO NOT INVITE ANYONE ELSE INTO THIS SERVER UNLESS YOU KNOW THEM IN REAL LIFE! (not only that, but please try to improve your grammar a little, some of the GMs are total grammar nazis *cough*luke*cough*
    Captain Jack
    Captain Jack
    GM of ExodusMS/Mod of the forums. Remember: We gots banhammers and arent afraid to use them.

Number of posts : 54
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  Captain Jack Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:45 pm

[GM]Tespia wrote:NOOOOO! DO NOT INVITE ANYONE ELSE! WE DONT WANT NEXON TO SHUT US DOWN! THEYRE GOING MAD DELETING PSERVERS NOW! DO NOT-I REPEAT-DO NOT INVITE ANYONE ELSE INTO THIS SERVER UNLESS YOU KNOW THEM IN REAL LIFE! (not only that, but please try to improve your grammar a little, some of the GMs are total grammar nazis *cough*luke*cough*

Invite people. Just dont mass advertise anywhere. And stop dissin us Grammer Nazis. There's nothing wrong with us.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:04 am